Sundial Group Ltd will collect personal data from its customers that are relevant to enable the business to respond to an enquiry, to provide a service that has been requested or to keep customers and enquirers informed. Sundial is committed to protecting privacy and does not pass on its customers’ personal data to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- For research purposes – but only when you have become a customer of Sundial Group in connection with marketing activity carried out by a regional tourism agency required to justify its expenditure or when a Sundial employee is conducting research related to our business.
- To enable our participation in BDRC’s ‘VenueVerdict’ and ‘GuestRate’ – an email address will be disclosed for the sole purpose of receiving one feedback questionnaire for each event or bedroom booked.
- To appointed agencies carrying out our campaigns under express instruction to handle the data securely, to use it only for the purpose instructed and to delete all data immediately following fulfilment of the campaign
Sundial Group Ltd will accept, acknowledge and maintain customers’ requests to opt-out of future communication, whether by email, telephone, SMS, mail or fax. To opt-out or to be removed from the database please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Every electronic marketing communication carries a one-click opt-out facility for that medium alone. Email addresses that have opted-out of our communications are retained for the purpose of ensuring they do not receive further emails. You may request your address to be completely deleted from our records, but in that circumstance there is no guarantee that it will not be added at a later date should we acquire it from a reputable data provider as part of our Direct Marketing activity. This website uses a web browser feature called a ‘cookie’, which is written as a file to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are a recognised way of identifying you each time you return to the site: this allows us to distinguish the number of ‘hits’ we receive from the number of ‘unique visitors’ we welcome to our site and to remember your accessibility preferences. You can find out more about the way cookies work at http://cookiecentral.com. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookies. In order to do this you should access the help menu on your browser, however this may restrict the web-based services that you can use. Sundial Group Ltd can accept no responsibility for the content of any external sites to which this website may link. You have a right to access your personal data, and to obtain a copy of the personal data which Sundial Group Ltd holds about you please write to The Data Protection Officer, Sundial Group Ltd, Highgate House, Creaton, Northampton, NN6 8NN or send an e-mail to email@example.com providing your postal details. You must also send a cheque or postal order for £10 payable to Sundial Group Limited. Sundial Group Ltd is registered in the UK number: 3432674
Get in touch
For more information about how we can help you, please fill in the form below.
Teamscapes are consistently great to work with – from the facilitators to the operations / administration staff, everyone involved in our programme has been helpful, informative and supportive.
No matter what you need or where you need it, we will create the right event for you to help you get the best out of your team, now and in the future.